Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Simple, yet Comfortable




Hi! I’m Pipit. I am a student in Widya Mandala Catholic University. I’m going to tell you about my favorite fashion.

I often wear jeans and a shirt or T-shirt when I go to campus. I really like them, because they are so comfortable. For girls, wearing jeans is more popular than wearing skirts in my campus.

Besides jeans, I often wear trousers. I prefer a dark color than a bright color, because I can wear them with any color of my T-shirt or blouse. For example, I wear black trousers and wear them with my red blouse. It’s so simple, yet comfortable. Sometimes, I wear my baseball jacket and wear a plain T-shirt or blouse before wearing it. In my opinion, I look more fashionable when wearing it.

In my daily routine, I often wear flat shoes, or running shoes. I like wearing them because they don’t hurt my feet and I can move freely. Sometimes, I wear my gold bracelet or a bracelet with dark color. I rarely wear watch, because I don’t really like wearing it. I like wearing a long sling bag. I can keep my cell phone and purse in it. I think it’s cute and fashionable.

 

This picture shows my favorite fashion style. It’s simple and casual. She wears plain T-shirt and wears it with a baseball jacket. She looks gorgeous with it. The black trousers look very comfortable because they suit with her legs. She looks cooler with glasses.






That’s all my opinion about favorite fashion. I hope my opinion is useful for you. You can leave your opinion and comment, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment