Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Reflection


            My writing I class will end soon after I do the final exam. I have got a lot of knowledge about writing from my lecturer. We learned how to write a fashion like a fashion blogger and made a postcard for my friend. Describing our favorite fashion and posted it on our blog. The last, we learned about narrative text. We learned how to write it and learned its composition. As our final tasks, our lecturer told us to made a narrative and journal. Mr. Taloko prepared ten topics and we should decide one of them. It should be posted on our blog the day before writing I final test.


            I always think that witing is a boring thing to do, because I really do not know what should I write. But from now, I will try to write more often so that, I can improve myself on writing skill.










        

No comments:

Post a Comment