Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Journal

 

                I still remember the first meeting of writing class last January. Every class gathered in auditorium and the lecturers explained what should we do in writing class this semester. Mr. Taloko told us to create a blog and post our assignment on it. I thought it would be boring because I do not know how to use blog, but I was wrong. It is very interesting. We can read our friends’ assignment and then give them feedback or give response based on their post.

                During learning process in the class, I got important lesson. For instance, we described our friend who sat in front of us or animals appearance, stative verbs, prepositions, talk about our hometown, and so on. My lecturer explained it very clearly, so that I can understand it very well. He gave us many varied example to make us more understand. Sometimes, he told us to come in front of the class to read our answer or wrote it on the white board. He will discuss it and give us a revision and advice. 

Around two weeks ago, Mr. Taloko told us what should we do before the midterm test. He said that that we should make an autobiography and a journal. For an autobiography, it should be written in 2000 words. Actually, I was really shocked, because 2000 words in a week was really short time. After telling us about the tasks, Mr. Taloko said that he would discuss it again with other lecturers. In the following week, Mr. Taloko still did not tell us about the result of their discussion. Of course, I did not do the tasks before he told us the result, but I was worried if the result still written in 2000 words. The next meeting, Mr. Taloko told us about the autobiography should not be written in 2000 words, but at least 250 words. It was a relief. And, we were only asked to post one journal, actually this journal^^


            

No comments:

Post a Comment