Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Best Friend, My Family


    
         To me, one of my best friends is Mega. We are schoolmate since we were on kindergarten. She is over eighteen years old this year. She is taller than me and she has black curly hair. She always ties her hair because she didn’t have any confidence of her curly hair. She is a cheerful person and very easy going person. She can easily adapt with new situation. For instance, she can be the first person who will talk to other even they never meet before. She has so many topics to talk, so we will never get bored. She is very interested in broadcasting since she was in junior high school.
This is Mega and I when we had graduation event in senior high school


           Her family is close to my family. When I was junior high school, I often stayed in her house because my parents went out of city. It makes us closer day by day. We always shared our story, like our family, schools, and so many things. We keep our secrets and nobody know, just two of us. We can understand each other even though we don’t tell what we feel inside, just like I know what she feel. Like any other friendships, we ever misunderstand each other but so far it is not a big deal.

          We spend almost our time with laugh and gossiping. If there is a problem, we just take it easy and sometimes forget it. Last 2 years, I saw her for the first time cry so hard. Her father passed away. When I came to her house, I run to her and she directly cried on my shoulder. Really, I can hold my tears anymore when I know she was very weak at that time. I tried to cheer her up, but all I do just cried with her.
          So, that’s a little story about my best friend. We rarely meet now but we still keep in touch. We go to the same university, but we take different majors.
 

1 comment:

  1. Waw...you'r friend is really pretty...lol...Gregoria your described very interesting when two friends can be closer such as a sister, it was positive value to make life more briliant...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete