Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Funny Story



Hi Guys! In this second post, I will share my funny story. This story had happened when I was 3 years old. My mom told me this story when I was in junior high school if I’m not mistaken. It happened when my family and I visited my grandparents at Jogjakarta. At that time, I asked my grandma to go to Malioboro, but before going there, she and I went to the church.

When we arrived at the church, my mom decided to sit at the back because she afraid I would make noise. In fact, I sat nicely beside my mom. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that the mass was using Javanese language. The song was also using Javanese language. When they sang “Lamb of God”, I heard a a particular word, cempe. Cempe means lamb. Spontaneously, I asked my mom “Mom! Is there any cempe here? my mom laughed at me. After asking that question, during that song I moved around our chair and say this kind of sentence rapidly, “There is a cempe here!” and “Wow! There is a cempe in the church!” everyone around me laughed  and stay sang the song. 

That is one of my funniest story in my life hope you can enjoy it^^

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I really enjoy your story. this is quite fun. I like your story

    ReplyDelete